Fun, Bonding and Memorable Music-Oriented Workshops
Why a Music Workshop? It’s a great way to find out more about each other, a different culture, explore creativity, use as a team building exercise, an ice breaker or a fundraiser. We’ll work with you to create the perfect experience for your event.
Dale Entertainment workshops are special, unique experiences, low in time commitment and high in artistry. They are timely, engaging, and dynamic sessions targeted to serve participants with varied interests and goals. The typical duration of a workshop is between 1.5 and 3 hours, but we also offer intensives and multi-day options.
Team Building for All Kinds of Groups: Effective Team Building means different things to different people. It could be about getting better acquainted, bonding, building trust or strengthening communications and group problem solving capabilities. These four workshops do just that.
- You Don’t Have To Be A Musician To Write A Hit Song is Dale Entertainment’s Unique Team Building Program designed to bring out the best in your group by:
- Strengthening the working team
- Enhancing creative thinking
- Developing project and management skills
- Exploring creative solutions
- Experiencing a fun & humorous environment for constructive competition.
- Using Music as a Catalyst for Social Change – collaboratively writing powerful songs about people of great courage; people who inspire us! This activity combines constructive collaboration, effective communications, project ownership, creativity, leadership, humor and lots of fun. Designed for kids and adults, together or separately.
- A Taste of Jewish Soul Music, an interactive lecture, PowerPoint and live performance presentation. In order to understand the music of a people, you must first understand the culture, traditions and priorities. Please join me in a brief journey back in time, culture and song.
- Fun Music Party and Fundraiser Activities. Everyone remembers playing musical chairs when they were young but few think about musical experiences as adults. You don’t need to be a child to have fun with music. Here are a couple of great options:
Imagine a group of colleagues or friends working together to write a song. It could be about their company, organization or for a charity. Groups work together to create a unique message and have lots of fun taking part in this dynamic team building activity while thanking you for offering an event which produced rewarding and measurable results, including your very own CD.
Socially Conscious Songs Then & Now – Let’s learn and sing these powerful songs together. From golden oldies to messages anew, we raise our voices in song and spirit. This is also an ideal fundraising event!
Some of Our Client’s Include:
- Rancho La Puerta, Tecate, Mexico
- WPAS - Washington Performing Arts Society
- Chords of Courage
- Adas Israel Congregation, Washington, DC
- Washington Hebrew Congregation, Washington, DC