~ B’NAI MITZVAH
It would be a privilege for me to work with you to create a memorable Service that is reflective of your family and child. I encourage inclusive, participatory Services making yours a meaningful and memorable experience for everyone present.
So it’s time for your child’s ancestral Jewish initiation ceremony, Bar/Bat Mitzvah and:
- You’re not a member of a congregation.
- You love Jewish traditions but aren’t sure you believe in God.
- Your family includes intermarriage.
- Your child has never attended religious school.
- Your family consists of various Jewish backgrounds.
- Your child has special needs.
- Puberty is hitting!
- How do you make this event meaningful?
We’ll work together to engage and empower your child in Jewish tradition, and create a Service that is reflective of your family. I want your child to feel confident, well-prepared, knowledgeable and engrossed in the process so all that remains is for him/her to shine brightly. Everyone who attends will be touched by and remember this experience for a long time to come.